Sabu Dana Wada
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7311 times
Serve it with curd for taste.
- Wash sabu dana and keep it aside fr it to get soaked for 15 mins,
- Thn remove all water.
- Mix it with mashed boiled potatos,
- thn mix all the specified ingredients and make oval flat balls.
- take oil to fry in a pan, then heat it,
- And fry the balls till golden brown color comes.
This recipe was contributed by priti_64 on 14 Mar 2007
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.