Added to 18 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3441 times
The saboodana wada incorporates the healthful attributes of sabudaana or sago pearls into a delectable crispy snack. The soaked sabu daana is mixed with boiled potatoes, onions, chillies and spices to prepare a mixture which is then deep fried as wadas. The sabudana wadas are spiced with jeera,salt, etc and deep fried to get a healthy and tasty sabudaana wada.Serve with Curds and coconut chutney.
- Wash sago and drain excess water.soak for one hour.loosen and sprinkle 1/2 cup water.
- Keep aside for 2-3 hours and remove any lumps.
- Mix all the ingredients except oil.
- Make pattie shaped rounds with moist hands.
- Deep fry in oil till it turns golden brown and serve hot with chutney or tomato sauce.
This recipe was contributed by padmasi on 25 Apr 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.