Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4153 times
Sabudana tikki is a tikki or flat cutlet recipe made from soaked Sabudana or sago with mashed potatoes. The tikkis can be enjoyed crispy hot as tea time snack or with beaten curd and chutney as topping.
- Wash and then soak saboodana in water .
- Keep it for half an hour.
- Drain out excess water. keep it aside .
- Peel the potato and mash it and mix with saboodana.
- Add chillies, ginger paste, salt , lemon juice, sugar, peanuts. ararut flour or waterchestnut flour
- Mix all well and with palm make tikia. you will make 12 tikkias.
- Grease the pan with oil / ghee and put 4/5 tikkia in it and shallow fry it with oil on low heat .< till it is golden colour. flip and cook otherside, drizzling little oil.>
- Finish all tikkia.< patties/>. it require less oil, so good for health.
- Serve it hot with peanut chutney, mango chutney.
This recipe was contributed by kmvyas on 16 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.