Added to 34 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 18652 times
Sabudana Dosa/uthappa is a farali item made from Sabudana and potatoes which are blended together with curd and made into a batter. This Sabudana batter is then spread just like Dosa or uttapama nd enjoyed crispy hot with coconut chutney.
- Wash and soak saboodana for half an hour. drain out extra water.
- Peel and mash potato and mix it in saboodana, and add ginger , chillies, peanuts ,curd., flour.
- Mix all things together and mess it properly.
- Add water as required to make batter.< just like uthappa>
- Grease the non stick pan with oil and pour half cup batter, spread it wit serving spoon.
- Make crispy and flip it and drizzling oil on another side.
- Make all < 4 dosa/ uthappa.>
- Serve hot,< sprinkle peper > and with green chutney
This recipe was contributed by kmvyas on 16 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.