Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5428 times
Sabudana cutlets are a crispy zesty snack recipe, prepared from soaked Sabudana or sago pearls and boiled potatoes. Shape the cutlets as per your choice and serve them hot with sauce or chutney.
- Wash & soak sago for 1 hour-drain excess water.
- Loosen and sprinkle 1/2 cup water.
- Keep aside for 2-3 hours. loosen and remove any lumps.
- Add & mix all ingredients except oil.
- Divide into eight portions & make ouval shapes with moist hands.
- Deep fry in hot oil on medium flame.
- Turn once and fry other side till light brown, and crisp.
- Drain on kitchen paper.
This recipe was contributed by deepsakshi on 28 Aug 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.