Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10051 times
A north indian paneer recipe, saag paneer is a tempting paneer or cottage cheese recipe with chopped saag or palak leaves cooked with succulent paneer cubes.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds, coriander seeds and cloves and saute for 10 seconds.
- Add the onions, ginger-garlic paste and green chillies, mix well and saute till the onions turn translucent.
- Add the tomatoes and cook till they become soft.
- Add the salt and coriander powder and mix well.
- Add the spinach paste and paneer, mix well and cook for 4 minutes.
- Add the milk, mix well and cook for more 3 minutes.
- Add the garam masala and kasoori methi, mix well and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by tranumgrewal on 10 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.