Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2545 times
Don't add more water while microwaving cauliflower, as it becomes soggy.
- Cut cauliflower into medium size florets.
- Place them in a microwavable container and sprinkle little water
- Microwave for 10 mts
- Grind green chillies and ginger.
- Heat oil in a pan and add seasoning with chana dal,urad dal, jeera, mustard seeds, curry leaf and turmeric powder.
- Add chilly and ginger paste
- Add the cauliflower florets.
- Cook on low heat for 1 minute and sprinkle salt as per taste.
This recipe was contributed by indirakanala on 26 Mar 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.