Saaboodana na Wada
Added to 15 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4248 times
The Sabudana na wada incorporates the healthful attributes and goodness of Sabudana or sago pearls into a delectable crispy snack. The soaked sabu daana is mixed with boiled potatoes, onions, chillies and spices to prepare a mixture which is then deep fried as wades. The Sabudana wades are spiced with jeera,salt, etc and deep fried to get a healthy and tasty Sabudana Wada. Serve with Curds and coconut chutney.
- Soak the saboodans in water for 2 hrs.
- Boil the potatoes and crush them
- Make the ginger and chilles paste.
- When the saboodana''s are soft then take them out from the water.
- Put the potatoes in it then the ginger n chilles paste,salt, and lemon juice.
- Mix this mixture properly and make small round ball''s like wadas
- And fry them in hot oil.
- Serve them with ketchup or green chuntey.
This recipe was contributed by ranju36 on 29 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.