Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2997 times
Sabudana khichadi or Sabudana khichdi is a popular fasting and breakfast item. The soaked Sabudana or sago pearls are cooked with roasted peanuts, boiled potatoes and slit chillies.
Add your private note
Saaboodana Khichedi recipe - How to make Saaboodana Khichedi
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Soak sabudana in water for 30 min or till they are soft.
- Fry (without oil) ground nuts.
- Make powder of fried ground nuts.
- Grind coconut and green chilies.
- Mix all the ingredients except jeera and oil.
- Split jeera in a pan with oil.
- Put the above mixture and fry well.
- Serve with yogurt (recommended), coconut chutney.
This recipe was contributed by do9ll on 24 Oct 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.