Russian Salad Bread Cups
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 84 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 28609 times
These nutritious little cups of bread hold a medley of colourful vegetables and fruits.
- Slice off the crust from the bread slices.
- Wrap the bread slices in a muslin cloth and steam in a pressure cooker for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Flatten the bread slices and press each bread slice into the cavities of a muffin tray greased with butter.
- Brush some melted butter over them and bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°C (400°F) for 10 minutes or until crisp. Demould and keep aside.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Divide into 8 equal portions and keep aside.
- Fill a portion of the mixture in each toast case. Serve immediately.
- Muffin trays are used for making cup cakes, muffins etc. They are available at any shop which sells cake moulds.
Nutrient values per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.