Russian Salad By gagan88
Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12445 times
You can also add other vegetables like cucumber(do not boil) , capsicum but never add tomatoes because they leave water in the salad
- Boil two potatoes .
- Slightly boil 2 carrots so that they become a bit soft.
- Slightly boil a cup of peas for 3-5 mins . make sure they are not kept for a long time for boiling.
- Chop two onions in smaller pieces and chop potatoes and carrots in the same way.
- Now put peas in the bowl.
- Add two table sppons of mayonnaise in the bowl and mix it .
- Your russian salad is ready.
- For garnishing , you can take a bigger piece of boiled carrot and fold it in such a way that it looks like a rose and put it on the top of the bowl.
This recipe was contributed by gagan88 on 02 Sep 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.