Russian Salad By Megha_a
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7685 times
Russian salad is a delicious cold salad recipe with diced potatoes and other vegetables enrobed in mayonnaise. Serve Russian salad as a side dish or even main course with meats.
- Boil carrots, peas and potatoes.
- Peel carrots and potatoes and chop.
- Chop cucumber, tomatoes, spring onions.
- Add to a mixing bowl along with the rest.
- Chop apple and pineapple. add cherries, salt paper,mustard seeds powder and castor sugar.
- Mix white sauce and mayonnaise. toss well and chill. serve garnished.
This recipe was contributed by Megha_a on 09 May 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.