Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 540 times
Add your private note
Rupak's Lick! recipe - How to make Rupak's Lick!
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
2 potatoes, peeled1 tsp chilli powder
1.5 tsp roasted cumin powder
Tamarind sauce (sweet & sour)
Fresh Mint Leaves paste
Chopped Cilantro (for garnish)
Optional - Tomato diced, shredded ginger
Curd - Lots
- Dice potatoes into a fairly large dice of 1 inch cubes.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and deep fry potatoes, till golden brown and cooked through. soak the excess oil on an abosorbing paper.
- In a bowl, place the fried potatoes and toss with red chilli powder, cumin powder, chaat masala.
- Add mint chutney, tamarind chutney according to taste and toss.
- Place the mix on a plate, add fresh curd (sugar previously added according to taste), sprinkle salt on top.
- Place the diced tomatoes on top, and garnish with the finely chopped cilantro leaves.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#378999 on 01 Aug 2007
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.