Rumali Roti ( Kebabs and Tikkis Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
4/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
- हिन्दी में पढ़ें (Rumali Roti ( Kebabs and Tikkis Recipe) in Hindi)
Added to 44 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 28637 times
A traditional roti that is a little difficult to make at home. Roll out as thinly as possible and stretch before cooking.
- Combine the flour, salt and baking soda in a bowl and knead into a soft dough using enough milk. Keep aside for 1 hour.
- Knead again, divide into 10 to 15 portions and roll out each portion very thinly.
- Place a wok upside down on a flame.
- Stretch the roti a little on all sides and cook on an upside down work and cook till done.
- Serve hot.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per roti
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.