Ruby Red Soup
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3308 times
A delicious and fibre rich soup.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the onions and saute on medium flame, till the onions are soft.
- Add the garlic, cinnamon powder, cloves and nutmeg powder, mix well and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the tomatoes, mix well and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the beetroot, cabbage, carrots, vegetable stock, bay leaf and salt along with 4 cups of water, mix well and bring it to boil.
- Reduce the flame and simmer for about 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Remove bay leaf and discard.
- Add the vinegar and dill, mix well and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by renuarora2007 on 22 Mar 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.