Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1469 times
A rich vegetable treat, the Royal flower recipe has the cauliflower florets stir fried and then cooked in a rich kaju and khus khus paste along with milk and seasoning powders.
Add your private note
Royal Flower. recipe - How to make Royal Flower.
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Cut the cauliflowerin to florets,
- Soak cashew and khus khus for an hour, and make it in to paste,
- Put the pen on flam,put desi ghee,cinamom,clove,bay leaf,cardamom,
- Put flower florets,and saute for2 min
- Put cashew,khus khus paste and saute for 2 min,
- Put milk and let it be for 5 min,
- Put chilie,ginger paste
- And few dropes of lemon,
- Salt to taste
- Decorate with kismis, cashew and serve hot
This recipe was contributed by kinnaryb on 29 Mar 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.