Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4410 times
An exotic display of mashed sponge cakes topped with condensed milk and fruit chunks in the royal delight dessert recipe. Top the assortment of royal delight with ice cream and orange jelly to complete the culinary extravaganza.
- Take a rectangular glass bowl.
- Mash the sponge cake with hands slowly to breadcrumbs and press them at the bottom of the bowl to 1/2cm thickness.
- Then pour all the condensed milk evenly on it so that it could be soaked in it for 15 mnts.
- Now mix all the fruit chunks and spread them evenly on it.
- Spread the icecream on it.
- Prepare the orange jelly according to the instructions and put it in the fridge to set.
- When the jelly is about to set, pour it on the dessert carefully so that it does not break the icecream line and keep the bowl in the fridge for 15 mts for the jelly to set.
- You can decorate according to your imagination on the glassy top.
This recipe was contributed by smano26 on 05 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.