by Radha Hoizal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
This recipe has been viewed 11867 times
This is an evening snack with some extra rich flavour.
- Mix all the above ingredients thoroughly in a bowl and keep aside.
- Now make balls of lemon size of the potato mixture and flatten on your palm.
- Place 1-2 tsp of the stuffing prepared and cover from all the sides to seal well.
- Similarly repeat to make more buffvadas.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry these vadas till they turn golden brown.
- Aerve hot with phudina chutney or tomato ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 30 Jun 2012Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.