Round Delicious Sandwich
by shilpi sharma
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1246 times
It is a very different item.I made this for a get together at my home.It is very refreshing.
- Combine all the ingredients and blend in a mixer for 1 minute and keep aside.
- Combine all the ingredients and cook on a medium flame for 15 minutes.Keep it aside to cool.
- Place 3 slices of bread next to each other on a clean dry surface and roll them using a rolling pin to form a rectangular chapati.
- Spread the green chutney and tamarind chutney on the rolled bread slices and keep aside.
- Roll the remaining 3 bread slices also by placing them next to each other, so as to form another rectangular chapati and place it above the rolled bread chapati with chutneys.
- Spread the cucumber mixture evenly over it.
- Starting from one end tightly roll the sandwich and refrigerate for 5 minutes.
- Cut the roll into 5 pieces and serve.
This recipe was contributed by shilpi sharma on 31 May 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.