Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1627 times
A simple Indian flat bread, rotti recipe at tarladalal.com. Enjoy the traditional wheat rotti with any vegetable or meat curry of your choice.
- 1>mix all the ingredients with water to a daugh.
- 2>make a small ball in that dough.
- 3>put 1 spoon of oil in kadai, and pat the dough in kadai as a layer on kadai
- 4> keep the kadai on stove and bake it around 3-4 mins
- 5> remove it from kadai and serve while it is hot
This recipe was contributed by shwethakumar on 22 Mar 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.