Rotiz Ala Mouli
4/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3985 times
Rotiz cooked to perfection and served hot with mango pickles.
- Combine the whole wheat flour, plain flour, turmeric powder, chilli powder and coriander powder in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the egg and oil and mix well so that no lumps remain.
- Add the cheese and cheese spread, vegetable stock and 1 1/2 cups of water and mix well till the mixture becomes soft and supple.
- Divide the mixture into a equal portions and roll out each portion into a circle of 5" diameter.
- Heat a non-stick tava and cook each roti using little oil, till golden brown spots appear in both the sides.
- Serve hot with mango pickle.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#453684 on 05 Jul 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.