Roti ka Chiwada
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7944 times
A quick and easy to make recipe.
- Break the rotis into very small pieces using your hand or a blender. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the groundnuts and saute till the nuts turn golden brown.
- Add the green chillies and onion, mix well and saute till the onions turn golden brown in colour.
- Add the tomato and green peas, mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the turmeric powder, chilli powder, salt and sugar and mix well.
- Add the chapatis, mix well and cover and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add some lemon juice and mix well.
- Garnish with coriander and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by swapnaom on 05 Jul 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.