Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8608 times
Completely Indian and nutricious lasagne. It is a one meal dish. Good to be consumed during the day as it will give all nutrients and energy for the day ahead.
- Heat the oil in a pa and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add all the vegetables, turmeric powder, kasuri methi and salt, mix well and saute till the vegetables are cooked and turn soft.
- Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the tomato puree and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the salt, sugar and garam masala, mix well and cook for 4-5 minutes. Keep aside.
- Grease a baking tray it with little olive oil and keep aside.
- Pour the sauce at the bottom and place one chapati.
- Spread a layer of vegetable followed by sauce.
- Sprinkle some paneer, coriander and dry masala.
- Repeat the steps 2, 3 and 4 to make more such layers on top of it.
- Bake it in a preheat oven at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 17 Jan 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.