Roti Ki Barfi
by Mrs. SARLA MISHRA
This recipe has been viewed 2265 times
Roti ki barfi can be made when there are excess of rotis in your kitchen then one can use them to make a very delicious dessert.
- Blend the chapatis in amixer to a coarse powder.
- Heat some ghee in a kadhai and ad the cardamom powder.
- Add the rotis and nuts and mix well.
- Add 1/2 the coconut powder and mix well.
- Add all the ingredients and cook on a medium flame till the mixture turns golden brown and good aroma comes from it.
- Meanwhile, grease the container with ghee for setting the barfi.
- Put sugar in kadai and add 1/4 cup water to it and stir it well til the syrup of one string is formed.
- Add the roasted mix in sugar syrup and continue stiring it till the mix leaves the side of the container
- Now sprinkle coconut powder on a greased container and put the above mix in it and leave it for some time to set.
- Cut the desired shaped barfi and enjoy it.
This recipe was contributed by Mrs. SARLA MISHRA on 15 Apr 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.