This recipe has been viewed 4811 times
Roti (roll) showcases a healthier version of kid favorite vegetable frankies. The wheat rotis are filed with a delicious vegetable stuffing and then rolled up and enjoyed as snack or packed tiffin item.
Add your private note
Roti (roll) recipe - How to make Roti (roll)
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan, add the onion and potato and saute for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add all the other ingredients except the lemon juice and cook for further 2 minutes.
- Remove from the fire. add the lemon juice, mix well and keep aside.
- Divide the filling into 4 equal portions.
- Warm the chapatis lightly.
- Place one portion of the filling at one side of the chapati. roll up tightly.
- Repeat for the remaining chapatis and filling.
- Serve warm with ketchup or chutney.
This recipe was contributed by sumagandlur on 27 Dec 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.