Rosy Saunf Masala
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 12147 times
A mukhwas made quickly and easy. .
- Combine the sugar and water in a deep pan and cook till the sugar melts.
- Add the rose essence and fennel seeds and mix well.
- Cook on a medium flame till all the water is evaporated and sugar is coated on evenly on the fennel seeds.
- Add the red colour, mix well and remove from the flame to cool the mixture completely.
- Spread the fennel seeds on a flat dish and add all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Cool completely and store in an sir-tight container.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#429002 on 15 Mar 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.