by Nitika Jain
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1577 times
Add your private note
Rosti Potato recipe - How to make Rosti Potato
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Combine potatoes,coriander, salt,pepper, green chillies and mix well.
- Shape it into tikki and place peas or con on the top.
- Heat the little oil in a pan, and shallow fry the tikkis till they turn golden brown in colour.
- Arrange tikkis in an ovenproof dish leaving 1 inch space in between.
- Spread white sauce and ketchup. Top with cheese and peas or corn.
- Grill in hot oven for 10 min at 200 degrees.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Nitika Jain on 31 May 2011I love cooking..... i indulge in eggless cooking.... i love baking cakes... making ice creams, desse...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.