by Vandna Mathur
This recipe has been viewed 2831 times
Its little sweet taste makes it everyones favourite sandwich.
- Combine the paneer, rose syrup, almonds, raisins,cream and cardamom powder in a bowl, mix well and make a smooth paste.
- Place 2 bread slices on a clean and dry surface and spread a portion of this mixture evenly on both the slices.
- Place another 2 bread slices on top and press firmly.
- Remove the edges using a sharp knife.
- Garnish with nuts and serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Vandna Mathur on 17 Jan 2012 I live in Delhi,I like cooking,painting and shoping.Ihave done more than 100 episodes of cookery sh...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.