Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4173 times
A soothing and cool serbet for summers!!! easy to make.
- In a deep pan, combine the sugar with 1 litre of water and mix well.
- Bring the water to boil and simmer till the sugar is dissolved completely and one string sugar syrup is formed.
- Remove from the flame and keep aside to cool for 7 to 8 hours.
- Add the red colour and rose water and mix well.
- Add the rose essence, mix well and store in a glass bottle.
- When required, add a small amount of syrup in a chilled glass of water, mix well and serve.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#446014 on 30 May 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.