Rose Cherry Chocolate
by Radha Hoizal
This recipe has been viewed 2534 times
Rose Cherry Chocolate is a special chocolate with the flavour of cherries and rose so enjoy them.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Refrigerate the mixture for 5 minutes or till it becomes little thick.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and roll them into small balls.
- Place the balls on top of the butter paper and again refrigerate for 5-10 minutes or till sets.
- Wrap them in decorative paper and serve.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 10 Oct 2011Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.