Rose Barfi ( Weight Loss After Pregnancy )
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13118 times
Rose burfi, a colorful sweet that is high in protein and calcium and low in calories. Relish the sweet and fresh rose flavour without worrying about piling on the extra weight. The simplicity of preparation makes it even better!
- Combine all the ingredients except the red colour in a bowl, add 2 tbsp of water and knead it till the mixture becomes smooth. Add a tbsp of water if required.
- Divide this mixture into 2 equal portions. Add red colour to one portion and mix well.
- Spread the white mixture on a greased thali and keep aside.
- Spread the remaining pink coloured mixture evenly over the white coloured mixture. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving cut into 8 small pieces. Serve chilled.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per small piece
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.