by Palak Rajput
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7559 times
Roomali roti, soft rotis and goes well with rich vegetable preparation.
- Combine all the ingredients with enough lukewarm water and knead into a soft dough. Make sure the dough is not sticky.
- Cover with a moist muslin cloth and keep aside for 20 minutes.
- Knead the dough again and divide into 4 equal portions.
- Roll out each portion into a small chapati, such that the edges are thin and the center is a bit thick.
- Invert a kadhai on an open flame and heat the kadhia.
- Toss the roti in the air in a way by which the dough will stretch.
- Carefully place the roti on the inverted kadhai and roast till done.
- Fold and serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 06 Jul 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.