Romancing With Flowers ( Flower Arrangements)
by Tarla Dalal
This recipe has been viewed 4328 times
Make the day really special by adding a personal touch to the celebrations. Sonal panchmatia brings you a simple yet elegant method to arrange flowers that will earn you multitudes of praise and make for a beautiful memorable evening with your sweetheart. Apart from the things needed for this flower arrangement, we suggest you buy a set of red candles. You can place these candles at the center of the flower arrangement and watch the lilting glow that spreads across the entire room.
Add your private note
Romancing With Flowers ( Flower Arrangements) recipe - How to make Romancing With Flowers ( Flower Arrangements)
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time: Total Time:
Makes 1 arrangement
an empty tin cinnamon (dalchini) sticks
yellow tiger orchids
a circular wooden base
a gold and red tissue bow
1 meter gold tissue material
- Take a round empty tin and stick the cinnamon sticks with the help of double sided tape all around the sides of the tin. Make sure the tin is completely covered by the cinnamon sticks.
- Then insert a well-soaked foam piece inside the tin. Place the tin on a circular wooden base. Attach small pieces of well-soaked foam around the outsides of the tin, placed on the wooden base. Attach small pieces of soaked foam around the outsides of the tin, placed on the wooden base.
- Take this entire arrangement and set it on a gold tissue material as shown in the picture. Now, arrange the leaves of the roses on the wooden base. Cut the red roses short and arrange them around the base in a circular pattern.
- Ensure that you cover all the foam pieces attached on the wooden base.
- Arrange the roses in 3 layers. To make sure that the roses remain fresh, cut them short and put them in water. Repeat the process 2 to 3 tomes every 1/2 hour until you want to use them. This enures that your flowers remain pretty and vibrant all through.
- Now that the flower base is ready, take about 20 tiger orchids and place them inside the tin. Create a formation that gives a fountain-like effect.
- When placing the orchids make sure that the lengths vary but yet, do not look completely different from each other and try to maintain a dropping flow.
- Put some foxtail ferns going straight up, around the tiger orchids. Make sure you leave some space to insert the red candles.
- For the finale, take 4 red candles and attach them into the inserted tin foam. Place the arrangement in the centre of the dining table and decorate with a red and gold tissue fabric bow around the base.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.