Rolly Polly Buns
by Chef Deep
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2764 times
This mouth watering open sandwich can be served as a filling snack for kids and even as a side dish for a cocktail party
Add your private note
Rolly Polly Buns recipe - How to make Rolly Polly Buns
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 6 buns
- Toast the scooped buns lightly in a pre-heated oven for about 2 to 3 minutes. Keep aside.
- Dissolve the corn flour in the milk and keep aside.
- Heat the butter in a non-stick pan, add the chilli flakes, boiled vegetables, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Add the tomato puree, tomato ketchup, milk-corn flour mixture and mix again. Cook for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove from the flame and keep aside.
- Stuff each bun generously with the prepared filling.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese and grill in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 8 to 10 minutes or till the cheese melts.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Chef Deep on 15 Nov 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.