Rolli Polli Stuffed Bread Piece
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3819 times
Rolli polli stuffed bread piece is a delicious and crispy snack item. The bread slices are cut into squares and then stuffed with a mixture comprising of semolina, chopped vegetables and chillies. The stuffed bread are then deep fried and served hot with tomato sauce.
- First cut onions,tomatoes, green chilles,green corainder in small pieces.
- Then take in plate mix all this cuted vegetables and then add salt,suji.
- Note: add suji that much that the mixture doestnt drip out from the bread cube.
- Then cut bread into four piece after the mixture is mixed properly put it on the bread piece put til on the top of mixture to make it look and taste tasty and then deep fry till golden brown.
- Serve with tomatoe sauce.
This recipe was contributed by mushu on 29 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.