Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2503 times
An amazing snack item, roller coasters are basically Maida patties which have been filled with boiled potatoes, chaat masala and Garam masala . These patties are then deep fried after sealing the edges and served with ketchup or chutney.
- Powder marie biscuits, mix cocoa powd.and make a dough with 4tablespoons.condensed milk
- Make another dough with dessicated coconut and remaining condensed milk.
- Place biscuit dough on a greased plastic sheet and place another greased plastic sheet over it. roll the doughin a 6'-9'rectangle.
- Similarly roll the coconut dough in a rectangle of similar size.
- Place coconut rectangle carefully over the biscuit rectangle and press with rolling pin lightly.
- Now roll over the dough in a jelly roll fashion carefully.
- Refrigerate the roll for 5-6 min.
- Slice the roll diagonally and serve with a dash of powdered sugar.
This recipe was contributed by shalgeeta on 31 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.