Roller Coaster Samosas
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2708 times
-this recipe is easier and quicker than traditional
-if the filling tends to come out while frying, make a
thin batter by mixing 1 tbsp Maida with 1/2 cup water
and a pinch of salt. dip the slices in this batter
- Mix maida, salt and oil till crumbly. make a stiff dough with luke warm water.cover and keep aside.
- Mash the potatoes well with all filling ingredients.
- Roll a circle of dough(like chapati)about 1 cm thick.
- Spread the filling over dough circle, leaving 1/2 inch from all sides.
- Roll the dough carefully to form a tight cylinder.
- Seal the edges with the help of little water.
- Now with a sharp knife cut 1 inch thick slices out of cylinder.
- Press gently each slice in the center of palm and deep fry.
- Serve with chutney or sauce.
This recipe was contributed by shalgeeta on 31 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.