Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8591 times
Roller coaster samosas are truly an amazing snack item which is best relished with a cup of hot tea on a rainy day. The Maida patties are filled with boiled potatoes, chaat masala and Garam masala and then deep fried after sealing the edges. Serve The roller coaster samosas with ketchup or chutney.
- Powder the marie biscuits in the mixie.
- Add cocoa powder to the biscuit powder.
- Add 4 tblsp milkmaid and mix well into a pliable dough.
- In another bowl add 3tblsp milkmaid to the coconut powder and also mix into a dough.
- Take two plastic sheets and keep the cocoa and biscuit dough between them and roll into a long chapati with the help of a rolling pin.
- Take two more plastic sheets, place coconut dough between them and roll again roughly the same size.
- Peel the top sheets from the cocoa and coconut chapatis ,with the help of lower plastic sheet of coconut, invert it over the cocoa chapati
- Roll both the chapatis together and remove the top sheet.
- Using the lower sheet roll the chapatis tighthly and wrap tightly in a plastic sheet.
- Refrigerate for 1hr,remove and cut into slices and serve.
This recipe was contributed by bittoo on 26 Apr 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.