Added to 17 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 28934 times
This desi dish is extremely rich in vitamin b . in addition to it's nutritious values this dish also tastes excellent .
- Cut suran into squarish 1`` pieces.boil it in salt water
- Chop onion finely.deseed the chillies.
- Make a paste of chillies,ginger,garlic,coriander,jeera & little onion.
- Blanch the tomatoes.
- De skin it & chop.
- Saute the onion in ghee till brown.
- Put the ground paste &stir.
- When done put the tomatoes &stir.
- Add salt.
- Add suran to it.put a little water.
- Put nutmeg & javitri powder & 2 drops of red colour.
- Switch off the flame after a boil.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
This recipe was contributed by custardapple on 12 Nov 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.