Roasted Vegetable Sandwich
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3302 times
A very spicy and refreshing snack which can be served as breakfast or as a snack!
- Heat a tava, add all the ingredients and roast till they turn golden brown.
- Cool and blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Transfer in a bowl and keep aside.
- Add the potatoes to the paste, mix well and keep aside for 15 minutes.
- Roast the bread slices in olive oil on tava untill crisp.
- Place them on dry surface and apply paste on it.
- Place the potatoe slices, cucumber and kiwi slice on it and sprinkle some spring onions, salt and pepper.
- Cover with another bread slice and serve hot.
- Garnish with papads and serve with fresh kiwi juice.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 23 Jan 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.