Roasted Pumpkin Soup
This recipe has been viewed 5133 times
A delicious, tasty and healthy soup recipe.
Add your private note
Roasted Pumpkin Soup recipe - How to make Roasted Pumpkin Soup
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 1 serving
- Place the vegetables in a baking dish and bake in a pre-heated oven for 10 minutes on 180 degree Celsius.
- Cool and blend the vegetables into a smooth puree.
- Heat the butter in a deep pan, add the puree and saute for 5 minutes.
- Add the pepper and salt and mix well.
- Add little water, mix well and bring to boil.
- Serve hot garnished with grated paneer,parsley and lemon juice.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#472348 on 16 Dec 2011i like writing ,reading the recipe books,and watching the tv.
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.