Roasted Pumpkin Salad
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3666 times
Roasted Pumpkin Salad comprise of roasted pumpkin, fried paneer, capsicum, onions and tangy dressing makes a delicious salad.
Add your private note
Roasted Pumpkin Salad recipe - How to make Roasted Pumpkin Salad
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 3 to 4 servings
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees Celsius.
- Spread the pumpkin cubes on a baking dish/tray.
- Sprinkle a little salt on the cubes and bake it for 10 to 12 minutes. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry paneer cubes till they are lightly brown on the edges. Drain the paneer cubes on a kitchen towel.
- Combine the roasted pumpkin, paneer cubes, onion, lettuce and capsicum in a bowl, mix well and refrigerate it till serving.
- Just before serving, pour the dressing over the salad and lightly toss the salad.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by mekhla on 06 Dec 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.