Roasted Pepper Salsa
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1571 times
A famous mexican dip made with roasted peppers and tomatoes.
- Roast the pablano peppers on the gas stove till it is charred black in color.
- Then put it in a sack and keep it for 10 to 15 min.
- Then peel the black skin off and chopp the peppers.
- Chop all other veggis and put little olive oil on it and keep it for broil in the over for 10 min it it is little black in color.
- Then after it cools down little bit, put it in the food processer and bland it to a corse texture.
- If its thick you can add olive oil.
- Then add the lime juice and the cilantro to it.
This recipe was contributed by dingli on 26 Apr 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.