Roasted Corn Soup with Garlic
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7522 times
Serve the Roasted corn soup with garlic to liven up your cold winter evenings. A warm, delicious and simple soup recipe with appealing flavours of roasted corn and garlic.
- Roast corn kernels in oven till brown.
- Use 50 ml stock to grind half corn kernel to smooth paste.
- Saute garlic in butter till brown.
- Add chopped onion and fry till translucent.
- Add corn puree along with remaining corn and saute..
- Add stock, potato and allow to simmer for 30 mins or till potatoes cook, taking care that they do not get mashed, and mixture gets consistency of thick puree.
- Season and keep warm.
- Serve garnished with spring onion, cream and coriander leaves.
This recipe was contributed by veenadink on 04 Sep 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.