Roasted Corn Cobs and Salsa
by Dhara Mehta
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 772 times
Enjoy this low cal meal in itself to shed off those extra pounds.
Tangy salsa on the corn cob will be filling your stomach for long and colorful combination is a treat to your eyes.
Add your private note
Roasted Corn Cobs and Salsa recipe - How to make Roasted Corn Cobs and Salsa
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Roast the corn cobs on slow flame on direct flame.
- If you have barbecue pit or griller at home you can use that too.
- When the corn is nicely roasted from all the sides remove from flame and keep them in a plate.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and keep aside.
- Keep the corn in horizontal position and cut three pieces from 1 corn.
- Make three more from second corn.
- Now take the thick part of the corn cob and place it in a vertical position and cut through the center so as to make 2 parts.
- Cut and discard the inner hard core of the cob.
- In a serving plate arrange the cobs in a circle surrounding the salsa.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Dhara Mehta on 13 Dec 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.