Roasted Cauliflower (gobi) Soup
This recipe has been viewed 7016 times
Cauliflower is in season and the weather is chilling. So, a warm cauliflower soup made in a healthy way makes for a wonderful winter recipe.
- Blend the soaked almonds and pista in a mixer into a smooth paste. Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the garlic and onions and saute till onion turns translucent.
- Add the cauliflower pieces and a pinch of salt and saute till it is cooked completely.
- This gives the soup a roasted taste. Let it cool.
- Blend the roasted cauliflower along with 1 cup water into a smooth paste.
- Heat oil in the same pan used previously and add the chilli flakes, mixed herbs and cumin seeds powder and saute for a few seconds.
- Add the blended cauliflower paste, almond-pista paste and enough salt, mix well and add more water depending on the soup consistency you need.
- Let it come to a boil and then remove from heat, serve onto soup bowls and top with rusk or croutons and some pepper powder.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by PK'sKitchenEquations on 16 Dec 2014I am a food blogger and foodie, loves cooking and sharing recipes
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.