Roasted Capsicum Dip
by LOPA SHAH
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2959 times
Unique combination of red capsicum with basil leaves and cream cheese to be served with any bread loaf mainly with sesame lavash.
- Peel off the skin of roasted capsicum, cut in to pieces and remove the seeds.
- Add cream cheese, garlic, salt and pepper and blend in a mixer to a smooth paste.
- Pour into bowl.
- Add finely chopped basil leaves into capsicum mixture. Mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Spoon dip into a serving bowl.
- Garnish with basil leaves.
- Serve immediately with bread or sesame lavash.
- This dip is best if made one day before serving to allow flavours to develop overnight.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 27 Apr 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.