Roast Vegetable Lasagne
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11305 times
Get ready to put the Italian cuisine specialty, roasted vegetable lasagna on your plate with this easy lasagmna recipe. The mixed vegetables are combined with cheese and herbs and then baked till the cheese melts. Enjoy the roasted vegetable lasagna as a main course meal or mini meal with soup.
- Pre-heat oven to 200c/400f/gas mark 6.
- Cut tomatoes in half. cut remaining vegetables into large chunks.
- Place vegetables in a roasting tin with olive oil and roast in the oven until soft, approx. 25 mins.
- Season vegetables with salt and pepper, and stir through ricotta cheese and torn basil.
- Lightly oil an oven-proof dish and cover the bottom with a layer of passata.
- Arrange alternate layers of vegetable and pasta with a layer of passata in the middle.
- Finish with a layer of pasta and spinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake in pre-heated oven for 20-25 minutes until bubbling and just brown on top.
This recipe was contributed by manjula_shah on 05 Nov 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.