Ripe Mango Kadhi
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6325 times
In maharashtra, we call this dish bathawani as we use seed of mango known as batha in marathi.
don't clean the seeds of mangoes, let some pulp stick on the seeds.
if you like little sweet taste you can add little sugar.
- Take mangoes and remove skin.
- Take juice as well as the seed.
- Heat oil in a pan
- Put corriander seeds, cumin seeds,green chillies,curry leaves and saute for 1 min.
- Then add onion and fry for 2 min.
- Then add turmric powder, red chilly powder ,salt and removed mango juice with seeds.
- Add 1 and 1/2 cup water & cook for 10 min under lead.
- Garnish with finely chopped corriander.
This recipe was contributed by kavitasave on 10 Jul 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.