Ripe Mango Curry
by Jaya Chari
This recipe has been viewed 5804 times
This delicacy from kerala has sweet, tangy and spicy taste. Its great with rice and is a good alternative to curries with masala.
Add your private note
Ripe Mango Curry recipe - How to make Ripe Mango Curry
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Grind cumin seeds, green chili, coconut milk, half the yogurt in a mixer into a fine paste.
- Peel the mango and cut into small pieces.
- Boil the mango in little water (microwave on high for 1 min)
- Heat oil in a deep pan and add mustard seeds.
- When the mustard seeds splutter, add the ground pastes and remaining yoghurt. Mix well.
- Mash the mango and add to the above mixture and add salt and curry leaves. Mix well.
- Serve hot with rice
This recipe was contributed by Jaya Chari on 14 Apr 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.